Saturday, December 30, 2006

7 children= no blogging!

I have had 4 of my neices and nephews here since Wednesday and haven't had a chance to write much. Thats explains all the fotos I uploaded. Faster than writing.
We have had a good time just hanging out.Wednesday they were all at church to hear Josh preach. He did a great job on John 1.
Then they came home with us. Bikes and all. They have all been very busy in the yard and no real trouble at all. Just the extra food and mess and stuff, but well, worth it.
Yesterday Jewel had a volleyball game and the guys went to the mall. They ate out but the kids and I ate, hotdogs and mac -n -cheese. Hmm??? I think I'll go to the mall next time.
Then the older ones sat up with us waiting to hear when and if Saddam was executed. I guess our neighbors were surprised by the loud cheers coming from our house around 11:00!!! Not that we are blood thirsty, but he did get justice!!! And a lesson to all would be dictators!!!
Today my in-laws will be back and we will have a cake for Johnny's 7th birthday. He was our Y2k baby!!! Born at home and my husband and I helped with the delivery, Then he had the drowning accident 5 years ago...so every birthday is extra special!!!
Josh leaves Tuesday, boo-hoo! But we have had a good time . Even tho he mainly eats and sleeps, like when he was a new born!! But he's much larger!! He and Jason have been hanging out in hammocks at night and discussing the mysteries of the universe ,translate that as GIRLS!!!
No , not really, just some male bonding. I know because it ends up in tussling and wrestling!
I'll get back with you all whan we have more time...

9 comments:

Memories for a Lifetime said...

I know how guys solve the world's issues....the economy...and mysteries (love that description).... Know there will be tears....(we cried, too!)

Maybe he can keep Pam in line!!



on another note: I emailed Pam a message from fellow missionaries in Buenos Aires...tell her to sent it to you!

Davy Jones said...

Hi, Aunt Rita, it's Ethan. Could you please help my mom and my sis how to get the clipart for their blog? We've all gone nuts over this blogging craze. Looks like the final of the ping-pong tournament will be between Mom and Dad. Figures...

Jackie said...

We had hot dogs for lunch today too!

Pam Rios said...

oh funny- Rita help them out now with that clip art or tell them the truth! hehehe

Clint Vernoy said...

Hey Baby,
Miss you. Never get to see you now that you have been sucked into the Matrix. Why don't we plan on a date outside of Perky Points Place?

Kim said...

Sounds like your holiday has been as busy and as fun as ours. I told Mike we need to get back to work to get some rest! Glad everyone enjoyed Josh's visit. I told Amber I wouldn't cry when she left this time, but I'm not so sure I'll be able to keep my word on that the closer it gets. Loved the pix of your home. It looks beautiful. Can't believe how much the girls have grown into young ladies. Tell all hello from us.

Pam Rios said...

chuckles can be heard around the world - I just read the post from Clint above!! I'll be on alert watching for you guys!!

Pat said...

do we need to evacuate Pam's house??? we can arrange for pizza to be deliverd (right , Pam-you have the number on speed dial!) and can leave peanut butter balls and candles around!!


Those kids can babysit themselves, right??

It is all for love.............

Davy Jones said...

Time to Write something new...