Saturday, December 09, 2006

Trying to Catch Up

A - Available or single: UNavailable,
B - Best Friend: My hubby
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Drink of choice: Diet Coke, it was a great day when we finally could get it here in Venezuela
E - Essential item you use everyday: Mascara, I look like a frog without it
F - Favorite color: green
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: I think it must be a little village in the middle of the Amazon jungle named Chajurana
I. Interests? homeschooling, scrapbooking, teaching women, archeology and cultural studies
J - January or February: February, my birthday, my husbands birthday, and my mom's birthday
K - Kids & Names: Jackie Jo, Joshua Daniel, Jewel Leigh, Jayde Louisa
L- Life is Incomplete Without? The Lord Our God
M - Marriage Date: July 9, 1983
N- Number of Siblings: two: big sis, Pam and bubby, Johnny
O- Oranges or Apples:Green Apples
P – Presents that is most wanted for Christmas…peace for Josh to be able to have a safe and uneventful trip
Q - Fave Quote: "Improvize, adapt, and overcome "or " Just do it"
R - Reason to Smile: LeLE ,Elena
S - Season:Thanksgiving
T– Trips to take: MachuPichu, Peru
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I am terrified of small airplanes
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: I honestly cant think of one.except that I dont like greenbeans cooked northern style. Come on put in some bacon grease!!!
W - Worst Habit: Nail biting
X - Xrays: I dont think you all want to read about them all!! Back surgery and....
Y - Your Fave Food: Paballon, Venezuelan traditional meal of: black beans with rice, fried plantains,arepa, white cheese,shredded meat, and a fried egg on top !!!Yuumo!!!
Z - Zero tolerance for: intolerance

3 comments:

Pat said...

Welcome back--lots of questions---know you a little better each post.

We southern cooks just have a way to cook..........INCLUDING SEASONING!!

Did all your kids get names starting with J for a reason? You see, it has been pondering me (LOL)

Blessings to you!

Pam said...

I loved your answer for Z - intolerance!!

Jackie said...

I'm scared of little planes too. I almost wasnt...until they had the plane crash and that sealed it for me!!! LOL