Friday, May 11, 2007

PAM has an announcement to make!

"I MISS MY SISSY!!!"
Jungle Mom with her hubby and my first born. Not sure what Yekwana Man is doing in this photo?! HMM! Rita is talking of course! LOL

Aunt Rita holding her nephew Josh Rios for the first time. (20 years ago!)


Rita in August, 2006, Beach House at Hunting Island, holding her grandbaby Elena, who is now living in Paraguay!


Yekwana Man and Jungle Mom, last supper at Olive Garden before heading back to Venezuela, Sept. 2006.


WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

14 comments:

Penless Thoughts said...

Great pictures Pam. Thanks for posting them for us to see.

Tina said...

Lovely pictures! Thanks for poasting them

Yekwana Man said...

I was checking out some strange noises being produced by the little creature!!!!

Yekwana Man said...

I had never put the "Last Supper" together with parmesean cheese before!

Jane-Jane said...

FYI... I miss her too! Her blogs are always educational and fun too!

serendip said...

Beautiful pictures. We love you too. Hope you're healing well. Miss you!

Linds said...

I am really glad to hear things are going well now. Lots of prayers have been said for you all.

American Crusader said...

Yekwana Man said...
"I had never put the "Last Supper" together with parmesean cheese before!"

HAHAHA...did da Vinci take the picture?

WomanHonorThyself said...

aw nice ones hun!..miss your 2 cents at my site ..hurry back!

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

Great Pictures. I never saw you as a red head. Now, I know where all that spunk comes from partly. Thanks for sharing the pictures. connie from Texas

Happymama said...

Well, now I have to go see what the announcement is! {sigh}

~Kristi

Happymama said...

LOL....Oh duh! I get it now. Pam is posting for Jungle Mom. LOL

Just ignore the blushing red head in North Carolina.

:)

~Kristi

Pam said...

oh I'm laughing with Happy mama! She though there was a real announcement!

Baptist Girl said...

welcome back rita...boy you look just like your sister!!!
Two beautiful ladies! I Pray you are on the mend.

Cristina