Monday, June 04, 2007

I Have Been Tagged!


I was tagged last week end by sarah's journal (luvvom)


So, here goes!

Literary MeMe

How it works:

1.grab the book closest to you
2.open it to page 161
3.find the fifth full sentence
4.post the title of the book and the author's name
5.post the text of the sentence to your blog
6.don't search around for the coolest book you have, use the one that is really next to you
7.tag five people to do this meme


Sorry, it is a Spanish book!

Los Tres Colores del Amor ( The Three Colors of Love)
by:Christian A. Shwarz

Quisa crea que este objetivo es demasiado pretencioso. ( Perhaps you believe this objective to be too pretencios.)

It is an interesting book. It describes the need for "love" in the church. But a complete love consisting of three elements; Grace, Truth, and Justice.

I will tag:
1)Venezuela4me
2)Happy Wife
3)Simplicity: It's the little things in life...that I ACTUALLY understand.
4)Clint's Blog
5)Contagious Joy

4 comments:

MizzE said...

What a cool idea for getting to learn more about the varied interests of each other. I hope somebody has a cookbook close by cause I'm in need of some inspiring recipes.

But I'm willing to take what I get. :)

daniel said...

Sounds like a good book. Esp. 'the need for "love" in the church'.
Grace should be preached more these days, after all we are IN the age of GRACE!
I have debated Christians on the subject who are too much into the 'End Times Scenarios'.

Yes we should be ready, but to read too much into prophesy puts you in danger of mis-interpretation and false prophesies even within the Church.

FTGF!

Ashley said...

The book I had near me was sorta random. LOL and yours was in spanish! How funny!

luvvom said...

This one seems to be spreading. It's interesting to see what everyone is reading. Thanks for translating