Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I have been tagged.

I was tagged by bar kochba a while ago to list 8 random things about me. I have done this meme a few times, but I think I may still have a few secrets to reveal!



1. I love to read anything by Tolkien. I read the Hobbit in 4 th grade and read the Lord of the Rings trilogy that summer and every summer since!!! I read the books aloud to my children several times.



2. I love to paint with oils. I have not painted much since my children were born, but hope to take it up again soon.



3. I love The Honeymooners and have the series on DVD. Classic Jackie Gleason.



4.I have home schooled all four of my children and also two Ye'kwana indian children.



5.I fell in love with my husband at the age of 14!!! I am still in love with him. I mean the tingly, dizzy, warm and fuzzy kind of love!!! I feel sorry for people who seem bored in their marriage!



6. I am a Christian and have been since a child. I remember the night I made a personal decision to be a Christian. I had heard a sermon by my father and realized I was personally responsible for my sin. I knew that God had provided an atonement for my sin through His son. I accepted that atonement for myself and have been a Christian ever since.



7.I love a good debate. I remember debating my 6th grade science teacher regarding the theory of evolution.



8. I removed my own stitches from my arm today. Why pay a doctor???

7 comments:

Pam said...

You removed your own stitches??? I'm impressed! I don't think I could stomach that! I enjoyed your list and actually learned soemthing. Ididn't realize you had a desire to take your painting back up again after all these years! Neat!

jennifer said...

I love reading about fellow bloggers I too am sad when others are 'bored' in their marriages.

I like you am madly deeply and crazy in love with my husband, and I love that you are with your husband!!!

Kimberly said...

I didn't even know you liked to paint! You and Amber would get along. I don't think she has worked with oils, mainly watercolors and acrylic.

Michael said...

I love Tolkien, too. When my daughters are old enough, I'll read The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings to them.

And isn't it nice to really love your spouse? That's just the best feeling in the world.

WomanHonorThyself said...

come read my latest post..I squirmed out of the tag..LOL

Yekwana Man said...

24 years baby!!!!! You will love your surprise!!!!

CaraqueƱa said...

I learned a couple of things, but I really do know a lot about you, my dear friend!