I was tagged by bar kochba a while ago to list 8 random things about me. I have done this meme a few times, but I think I may still have a few secrets to reveal!
1. I love to read anything by Tolkien. I read the Hobbit in 4 th grade and read the Lord of the Rings trilogy that summer and every summer since!!! I read the books aloud to my children several times.
2. I love to paint with oils. I have not painted much since my children were born, but hope to take it up again soon.
3. I love The Honeymooners and have the series on DVD. Classic Jackie Gleason.
4.I have home schooled all four of my children and also two Ye'kwana indian children.
5.I fell in love with my husband at the age of 14!!! I am still in love with him. I mean the tingly, dizzy, warm and fuzzy kind of love!!! I feel sorry for people who seem bored in their marriage!
6. I am a Christian and have been since a child. I remember the night I made a personal decision to be a Christian. I had heard a sermon by my father and realized I was personally responsible for my sin. I knew that God had provided an atonement for my sin through His son. I accepted that atonement for myself and have been a Christian ever since.
7.I love a good debate. I remember debating my 6th grade science teacher regarding the theory of evolution.
8. I removed my own stitches from my arm today. Why pay a doctor???