It's a 5 Senses Tag-
I am to list 4 things I love, and one thing I hate, for each category.
Then tag 5 people; having them do the same.
2. Fresh bread, just baked.
3. My husband's cologne, Polo Sport.
4. Laundry fresh off the line.
5. Hate: the smell of indians making manoco.
1. New born babies!
3. My husband freshly shaven face .
4. Hot coffee mug first thing in the morning.
5. Hate: fresh sheets (Without a dryer they are stiff and scratchy the first night. Much softer the second)
1. My youngest daughter singing
2.My grand daughters giggle
3. My son's voice on the phone
4. Rain on a palm roof (or even a tin roof)
5. Hate: any repetitive noise!!!!!
1. Creamy cafe con leche
2.Ice cold Coke Zero
4. Arepa with white cheese
5. Hate: Terere, trying to get used to it!
1. A nice crowd for church service
2. The white sands and deep blue waters of a Caribbean beach
3. All my family around the same table
4. Comments on my blog post (HINT,HINT!)
Hate: Chavez on TV