Thursday, May 21, 2009

Prayer Request

UPDATE!"Shane is doing much better now and is back at camp Le June. He is at the clinic there. Debi is still up there with him. His friend is on the mend too. Thanks for the prayers."


Shane with his mom, Debi. (My cousin)
I think this was taken when she saw him off to Iraq. Not sure.
*******************************************************************
My cousin's son, Shane, was in a terrible car wreck on Saturday. He's recently back from a tour of duty in Iraq, but for now is stationed at Camp Le June. His mom flew right up to be by his side. All involved need our prayers. Another young man was also in the car and it is to my understanding that his injuries are worse than Shane's. Shane was scheduled to go to Afghanistan in October.

Please pray for these two young Marines!

11 comments:

Findalis said...

Will add them to my list. I pray that all goes well for both fine young men.

Mrs. C said...

Prayers!!!

Joy said...

Rita, I hate to hear this. I will be praying for both of them and the family.

Joy

Brenda said...

So sorry to hear about this. I will certainly be praying!

Debbie said...

I will certainly pray for them. Keep us posted please.

Most Rev. Gregori said...

No need to ask twice here. They are both now on my list, along with your cousin.

redneck preacher said...

Will do

HTOITA

Lady Glamis said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this. :( My prayers are with them.

Sarah Joy said...

Praying for them!

Z said...

Oh ,man, does he look like his mom, or WHAT?

SO glad to read that update...sure did pray! Great news!! Go, Shane and Friend!

Kathy said...

Glad to see the update! Boy, I do miss out when I can't read every day! I'm glad things are looking up, but I'll keep praying.