I was tagged by geeeeeZ! to list 8 random facts about me.
1) I love sci-fi, especially Star Trek. I used to read the Star Trek novels over and over again. We had a cousin who would video 'The Next Generation' series and send them out to the jungle for us. We would watch them using a battery powered TV/VCR. One night we were in a small tent and watched the video for 8 hours, until the 12 volt battery died!
2) I have to read something every night. When I go to bed, no matter how sleepy or exhausted, I must spend a few minutes with a book before I fall asleep. In the jungle, we all had small book battery lights to read by.
3) I must wear mascara and eyebrow powder EVERYDAY! No matter where I may be, or what else I must do without, these two items are not optional!!!
4)I prefer to read the Old Testament in Spanish and the New Testament in English! I have no idea why this is.
5) I can not stand repetitive noises! Pen clicking, finger drumming...AARRGGHH! My kids would do these things and bet each other on how long it would take for me to respond. ANNOYING!!!
6) I talk to myself ...a lot! But not as much as my daughter, Jackie! I think I started doing this when we were newly arrived in the jungle and trying to learn the language. I had no one else to talk to!
7)I fell in love with my husband at the age of 14!!! I am still in love with him. I mean the tingly, dizzy, warm and fuzzy kind of love!!! I feel sorry for people who seem bored in their marriage!
8) I graduated from High School early and was a freshman in college at the age of 16.
So, consider yourself tagged! If you do this on your blog make sure to let us know!