Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday Morning Cartoons!

Birds of a Feather




Chavez with OrtegaChavez with Castro

Obama and Chavez

“NOTE TO PRESIDENT, If you find yourself on the same side of any issue as Chavez, Ortega and the Castro brothers, it’s time to rethink your position."

(Today we are all Hondurans!)


(I am going to burn all of this!)
And it would seem he will do so with the good wishes of our government.

I found the following at La Gringa's BlogicitoLa Gringa's Blogicito

She has some great articles explaining the true situation in Honduras



Please read the on-line
petition to US President Obama,

asking the US to support the democratic government of Honduras
(current President Roberto Micheletti).
If you agree, please sign it. It only takes a few seconds.


The petition has reached more than 10,000 signatures. Please add yours.

5 comments:

FJ said...

I'd sign, but I wouldn't want to end up on the Obama Administration's blacklist like the millions of Venezuelans who signed the recall referendum against Hugo Chavez.

Findalis said...

I signed. Number 10600. Do your worst Mr. President. I do not know the meaning of the word fear (my dictionary was stolen)!

Most Rev. Gregori said...

I signed, though I doubt it will make much difference to Obama. He doesn't seem to respect our Constitution, so why would he want to support people in another country who respect theirs?

Jackie said...

Did you get my email?

FREE WEST PAPUA NEWS said...

BRAVO ANY GREETINGS FROM WEST PAPUA NEW GUINEA\
http://kkampjogya.multiply.com/
http://mahasiswapaua.multiply.com/
by edoway yunus