Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday Morning Cartoons!

I have a great group of people who encourage me as I write.




Unfortunately, none of them are editors!





So here is 'Plan B'!

All cartoons from:
Lemming Writers’ Critique Group | Inkygirl: Daily Diversions For Writers


An aspiring author comes home to a burned down house. His sobbing and slightly-singed wife is standing outside. “What happened, honey?” the man asks.

“Oh, John, it was terrible,” she weeps. “I was cooking, the phone rang. It was your agent. Because I was on the phone, I didn’t notice the stove was on fire. It went up in second. Everything is gone. I nearly didn’t make it out of the house. Poor Fluffy is--”

“Wait, wait. Back up a minute,” The man says. “My agent called?”

9 comments:

Kristen Torres-Toro @ Write in the Way said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! These are hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!!!

Kathy said...

Good ones Rita! It's nice to keep your sense of humor about you as you journey this road! Have a nice day!

Betty said...

LOL! I hope you don´t have to resort to reading blogs for research... :) then again, maybe I could use that line, to justify my time spent at the computer! :)

Harry said...

I've become so focused on what I've been doing, I've almost forgotten that there is life and humor outside of education and politics. You found some good ones.

Z said...

Great cartoons, JM!!

Just KEEP WRITING!

Tammy said...

HA! :oD

Amy De Trempe said...

Those are great!

Brenda said...

Those are funny. I can't wait to see where this writing takes you!

Findalis said...

LOL. Some very creative jests there.