Saturday, August 01, 2009

Saturday Morning Cartoons!

We have an announcement!



Guess who's going to have a baby?
Keepin' Sane with Littles



Pregnancy Questions & Answers:

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A: Childbirth.

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor?
A: Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy.

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
A: When the kids are in college

16 comments:

Rhonda in Chile said...

Congratulations, Grandma! My mom loves announcements like these!

Pat said...

This is too funny!!

And, congratulations--we know what a blessing grandchildren are-

What college is Jewel going to attend??

Blessings to you and your family as you serve our Lord!

Lady Glamis said...

CONGRATS!

Huge-O Chavez said...

I didn't do it...

Betty said...

Congrats!! I´m so happy for you!

I loved that last answer. So true!!

To answer your question on my blog. The pic is not mine. I "borrowed" it from Google images. But it was just soooo perfect. Something I see often.

Harry said...

Congratulations. Was the pregnancy planned to fit this theme, or was it the other (boring) way around?

Findalis said...

Congrats on the new grandbaby. May you have years of joy and happiness with the little one.

Jackie said...

35 children is definitly more than enough.

theotherryan said...

Hey Rita, Random question. You said you got all the stuff strait to get a gun in Paraguay. I just wondered what you ended up with. Thought if you hadn't gotten one yet that a 12 gauge shotgun (pump ideal, double second) would have a lot of utility.

Kate said...

Congratulations :)

Humble wife said...

Q:Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy.

Yes now I read this...lol, my second and third are you know, less than ten months apart!!

Hip hip hurray for the exciting news~~~~

Brenda said...

Looks like you had fun doing this. Congratulations! How old will the baby be when they return to Paraguay?

Dawn said...

YAY! Cogratulations - and love all the "funnies." So so true.

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Those Pregnancy Questions & Answers are hilarious.

Joy said...

That is great news. I know you all are so excited.

Hope she gets to feeling better soon.
Those answers made complete sense to me. Very Cute!


Joy

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Grandma!