Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Heavy Hearted




 We had very sad news this morning of yet another tragic car accident resulting in the death of fellow missionary wife Julie Kurrle and her young son Timmy. Please pray for Norberto and Anahi who were also in the car.

Julie posted on her blog  just yesterday morning, HERE ,with excitement about the progress on her daughter's adoption papers and their upcoming trip to the US on May 15th. Julie and Timmy made a different trip and are in God's presence today. Life is fragile.

Another fellow missionary wrote a beautiful, meaningful tribute to Julie, a fallen hero, and the little MK, Timmy. Please, pray for Norberto and Anahi as they  heal and  deal with this new life. May God grant them his immeasurable grace in this time of such loss and need.

Read Christie's tribute HERE


I wanted to share this video of Julie teaching how to do laundry by hand. I remember watching it the first time and laughing at how she made it seem so easy!

10 comments:

Chris, Carole, and Clan said...

I saw this yesterday on another blog and immediately thought of you wondering if you knew them. How heartbreaking. We'll pray for the ones left behind.

Glenn B said...

In my thoughts,and my prayers.

Hannah said...

Continuing to pray! What a sweet sweet family with such a heart for the Lord!

She sure DID make her laundry look easy and almost fun. ;-)

Anonymous said...

May the PEACE of GOD, reside with this Husband and daughter thru the reality of their loss.. We always wonder WHY, those who do the most for the lord get taken, but then who am I to ask why? May his comfort be with you and Clint and the entire Missionary Families Brotherhood as I know you all are hurting for them..Gods Blessings !!!! Don(Penless writers friend.)

Natalie said...

I would like to make a dress for this little one. my email is nataliebodwell@gmail.com thanks

Natalie said...

i would like to make a dress for this little one. my email is nataliebodwell@gmail.com thanks

Kathy said...

What a tragedy. We were so sad. I had read her blog many times and prayed for their adoption and rejoiced when it came through. We will keep praying for all the ones who loved them.

Rancher said...

So sorry to hear about the loss of you friend. Sent a few prayers out for them but I doubt they are needed, their path to heaven is much more assured than most of us. The washing video brought back memories, that's how we did laundry at Marine Corp boot camp. Hubby was a Marine wasn't he? Ask him about it.

Speedy G said...

Kawanio che Keeteru!

Anonymous said...

I just found out about this tragedy today may 1oth,.
I feel very sorry, i was alway reading the blog that she wrote.
May God be with the family , it´s my sincere desire.
Stefan Zakowski
Salvador,Brazil
szakowski@bol.com.br