2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
(Treating indian patients.)
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Strawberry ice cream
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
We don’t go to bars…
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
He collects knives and first edition old books.
(Delivering the New Testament, translated into Ye'kwana, to a village)
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?Venezuelan pepito
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Honey Nut Cherrios
11. What would he never wear?
Anything with a NY Yankee emblem (or an image of Che)
(Providing dental care for the tribe)
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Boston Red Sox!
13. Who will he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
ME! And his children.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
He does not like it when I do more than I should!
16. How many states has he lived in?
9 US states and 4 countries.
17. What is his heritage?
French/English...and third generation marine from Beaufort, S.C.!
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Football in Jr. High and Marching band (trumpet) in High School.
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Reading Greek and Biblical translation.
( Reading the Greek New Testament with youngest grand daughter)