You (or your Parents) might be a Missionary if...
1. You can't answer the question, "Where are you from?"
2. You speak two languages, but can't spell in either.
3. You read National Geographic and recognize someone.
4. You have a time zone map next to your telephone.
5. You consider a city 500 km away to be "very close".
6. You watch nature documentaries, and think about how good that animal would taste if it were fried.
7. You can cut grass with a machete, but can't start a lawnmower.
8. You speak with authority on the subject of airline travel.
9. You have friends from or in 29 different countries.
10. You do your devotions in another language.
11. You sort your friends by continent.
12. You realize that furlough is not a vacation.
13. You know how to pack.
14. Fitting 15 or more people into a car seems normal to you.
15. You refer to gravel roads as highways.
16. You haggle with the checkout girl for a lower price.
17. You don't think that two hours is a long sermon.
18. You have a name in at least two different languages, and it's not the same one.
19. You feel you need to move after you've lived in the same place for a month.
20. You cruise the Internet looking for fonts that support your "native" language's alphabet.