Sunday, December 14, 2008

Reach The World

This is a video from the Missions Conference back in October at Lancaster Baptist Church, one of our supporting churches. The song is Reach the World, and the ensemble singing it is composed of missionary kids from around the world who are attending West Coast Baptist College. The solo at the beginning is sung by Sam, the son of a friend of mine from fourth grade!!!!The blond girl, Johana from Jamaica , who follows his solo is also a personal friend.



I just love MK's!

8 comments:

Papa Frank said...

It's good to know you love me!

redneck preacher said...

MKs are cool (mostly)

Good post

HTOITA

~Karen_ said...

That song was a part of our commissioning service...and I heard it at other missions conferences. Love it! Thanks for putting it on your blog!

Gayle said...

They did an awesome job, Rita. Absolutely beautiful!

groovyoldlady said...

That was lovely!

elmers brother said...

I love pk's too...my wife's one

Kris said...

i was (am) a PK...do you love me too?

kw

Rita Loca said...

kris, I am a PK myself so of course, I love PK's too!!!