1) In Argentina I saw a lot of bicyclist 'hitch a ride' from motorcyclists by holding on to the drivers shoulder. Scary!
2) Flor de Coco. This is a pod that has seeds inside of it which bloom this time of year. They have a nice aroma and everyone has them around as the smell is 'Christmasy' for them. Dry, seed pods...Christmas...I don't get it.
3) Tons of soldiers and cops out. A group of riot police downtown were sitting on a truck ready for the demonstration...they were asleep.
4) El Tractorazo. Farmers are protesting by riding tractors all around down town. Big, slow tractors.
5) The country is wearing red, white , and blue showing support for "Security and Jobs". Everywhere. Even had a salesgirl wearing the Paraguayan flag like a cape.
6) A man on a motorcycle wearing a hulk mask!
7) Kids celebrating summer vacation at Christmas.
8) Goats for sale at the intersection. For Christmas dinner!!!
9) An artificial Christmas tree put together upside down and decorated proudly in a lobby! It was shaped like an upside down triangle...with a star on top.
10) Prostitutes wearing Santa hats! ( Ok, we were a bit lost one night!)