Monday, July 20, 2009

Gone Climbing

This blog has been temporarily unavailable for worth while postings due to the recent disappearance of the blogger known as Jungle Mom.

She was last seen attempting to scale a mountain of indescribable heights. This is quite a challenge for a woman of her age but one she felt the need to overcome for the well being of herself and her family.

She is even now climbing to incredible heights with the hope of reaching the summit sometime this evening. If successful, we expect her descent to be much quicker and she should be able to begin regular blog posts by tomorrow evening.

The mountain is a phenomenon that has been occasionally encountered by housewives upon the return of the family from a trip such as Jungle Mom and her family's recent trip to camp in the country of Paraguay.

This mountain is composed of dirty laundry and has been named
Mt. Never-Rest
by Jungle Mom and family. Please wish her well on her excursion and that no untoward injuries will befall her as she climbs Mt. Never -Rest with the welcome help of her husband, Yekwana Man.

19 comments:

ABNPOPPA said...

LOL LOL

Great Post Yekwana Man!

Pops

Most Rev. Gregori said...

My Mom started up that mountain years ago, and she disappeared for over a month. We had to send out a rescue team.

Anonymous said...

I'll bet it has snow on top of it...

...either that or spil't laundry detergent.

The Local Malcontent said...

Genesis 7:20 says that
"The (sudsy) waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than twenty stinky feet.]

Take good care, we love ya'll!

Brenda said...

I actually love to do laundry, its one of my favorite chores. Love clean clothes Good smells.

Unknown said...

Cute! Marie picked her 10 yr. old twins up from camp in Ocala Friday then drove directly here for the weekend! So -- I can relate to that Mt! My washer and dryer was going all weekend!

MightyMom said...

we call our Mount Underwear.

I no longer need to scale to such stinky heights...cuz I decided that I was much too feminine to deal with such horrid and sundry items....and so it's been relagated to the STRONGER and MORE RESILIENT member of the parental team.

isn't that what MEN are for??

R Lennon said...

I'm climbing that mountain too, maybe we will see each other at the top?

Findalis said...

I have one of those in my living room too. It will take me a few days to climb and conquer it.

Brooke said...

Good luck! That mountain seems insurmountable at times!

Z said...

I hope you can stem the TIDE, JM! And get ALL of it done soon (ouch, sorry! couldn't resist)

You got a flag ready for the top!?

Unknown said...

Hey I just put up a few photos of my first day in West Virginia. Leave me a comment when you get there! Love you!

Unknown said...

LOL I love the Local Malcontent's comment here! So creative and entertaining!

Gecko said...

Lol, Hope the back holds out, good luck!!

tascha said...

LOL - wish I had thought of that one :D I have a small mountain range, not sooo high... but encompasses much land mass :D

Webutante said...

It helps to climb the laundry mountain when I've actually climbed a hill or two too! Cute post, Rita.

Most Rev. Gregori said...

To Mighty Mom: That is so sexist! lol

MathewK said...

LOL

Hope you made it over that mountain and back down by now JM.

Ann Marie said...

LOL I love your post, makes climbing the mountain an adventure. Will be climbing for a while, finished survey trip to Nicaragua, heading back to Panama to get back in gear for language training, school then prep to head back to the states sometime this fall, all nine of us!