Tuesday, July 07, 2009

My life as an alien


(Or ' Adventures in Immigration')

The following paragraph is my husband's actual memo of the latest events in regards to our immigration process .

Got our police check with the national police. Now we need the police check from Interpol, and to be fingerprinted by the Alien Registration Office. Then we can finally get the paper from the local community police station that says we are Aliens that live here in Asuncion.

I wonder if they will want us to register our space ship?

I'm not going to tell them we came through the Star Gate. Then they would want the 7 character address to our home world! I don't think they are ready to have access to such advanced technology!


Live long and prosper and may the force be with you!

Nano! Nano!

6 comments:

MightyMom said...

Klaatu barada nikto!

Brooke said...

Beam me up, Scotty, there's no intelligent life here...

redneck preacher said...

Good missionaries do seem like people from another planet. How about those laws being enforced in California?

HTOITA

Betty said...

I´m not a Star trek fan so I´m not quite following....but I hope your "alien" status doesn´t hinder you from visiting us...space ship an all! :)

Brenda said...

I don't do Star Trek but I know whats its like to be an Alien, thats for sure!

Findalis said...

Welcome to Earth.

You will find the natives generally friendly and warm-hearted.


From the MiB visitors guide to Earth.