Thursday, June 04, 2009

Send Out Cards

A friend of mine recently made me aware of this great service she is able to provide. If you are an ex-pat like me, you will instantly see how useful this resource can be.

WHAT IS SEND OUT CARDS?

Send out cards is an online service to create professional, personalized post cards and greeting cards. There are over 15,000 designs to choose from. You can personalize it with your own handwriting and insert your own photos. You can even choose from a large variety of gifts to send along with your card.

The best thing is that you ‘CLICK IT AND FORGET IT.’ all of your cards will be printed, stuffed, addressed, stamped and mailed for you. All for as little at $1.00 per card. Never lick another stamp or envelope. Never miss another birthday, anniversary or other occasion with the online calendar and reminder system. No matter where you are. As long as you have internet access. Try it out for free! Send someone a card today and make them feel special. https://www.sendoutcards.com/tlccards4him




How many times have you wanted to send a card to a loved one for their birthday, or a special occasion ,but lived in a place where you could not find an English card or possibly even a way to mail one?

Even though I am now living in a major South American city I still have this problem and tend to resort to email and e-cards but wish for something more personal. I have some elderly friends and family that do not have email addresses and so I am unable to send them even that.

As a missionary, I need to send many thank you notes and have had the bad experience of my notes getting lost in the international mail, leaving the person I wished to thank totally unaware of my gratitude. This service would eliminate that possibility and at a very affordable price.


You must check it out!
sendoutcards.com

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Neato I'll try to check the link out tomorrow when I'm awake!

Nina in Portugal said...

Thanks Rita!!

i just sent 4 Father's Day cards!

I'm glad I now know about this site.

Makes sending cards sooo much easier!

Gayle said...

I can see how that would be extremely useful for those living overseas.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to take a look at that.

Rita Loca said...

Nina, I'm glad it works for you! With my kids living in other countries this will be so helpful!

Betty said...

Sounds interesting. I´ll have to take a look. Sorry I haven´t been commenting lately but I guess you already know why...