Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yekwanaman!

 I love him, I love him...and where he goes, I'll follow, I'll follow!

A meme about my hubby.



( I gave my heart to a Marine!)


1. He’s sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen?
Action movie





2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ceasar





(Treating indian patients.)



3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Strawberry ice cream


4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
We don’t go to bars…




(At my son's wedding.)


5. Where did he go to high school?
Zanesville, Ohio


6. What size shoe does he wear?
10






7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
He collects knives and first edition old books.





(Delivering the New Testament, translated into Ye'kwana, to a village)





8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Venezuelan pepito








9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Steak


10. What is his favorite cereal?
Honey Nut Cherrios


11. What would he never wear?
Anything with a NY Yankee emblem!





(Providing dental care for the tribe)




12. What is his favorite sports team?
Boston Red Sox!




(Just chillin')


13. Who will he vote for?
  I know who he did not vote for ~ Obama!


14. Who is his best friend?
ME! And his children.








15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
He does not like it when I do more than I should!


16. How many states has he lived in?
9 US states and 4 countries.


17. What is his heritage?
French/English...and third generation marine from Beaufort, S.C.!




(At the beach in Beaufort.)





18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Cheese Cake, but he would prefer a Pecan pie!


19. Did he play sports in high school?
Football in Jr. High and Marching band (trumpet) in High School.





(Baby dedication)




20. What could he spend hours doing?
Reading Greek and Biblical translation.






( Reading the Greek New Testament with youngest grand daughter)


I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine:

10 comments:

Betty W said...

So sweet Rita! Is it your anniversary? I´m glad you can be so proud of your man!

William said...

First edition old books, Boston Red Sox, pecan pie... that much sounds like my dad.

tascha said...

very sweet...

Yekwana Man said...

You have been talking about me behind my computer again. I love you too!

Nina in Portugal said...

Beautiful tribute to your husband!

The pictures made it even better!

Kathy said...

What a blessing for you two to have met and married when you were young! I'm sure the Lord has many more wonderful adventures for you two too!!!

ABNPOPPA said...

Born is Zanesville. Home of the "Y" bridge. HE'S A BUCKEYE!!! I knew I liked him!! Go Bucks!

Pops

Anonymous said...

Seems like a great guy. I look forward to meeting him one of these days when you folks are back in the states and up my way.

groovyoldlady said...

Nice! I like the way you added the photos to give a clearer picture of your sweetie. :-D

elmers brother said...

very nice JM!