Tuesday, August 31, 2010

You know you're getting old when...

Last night I was so tired from a weekend of travel, church, and birthday celebrations. I went to bed exhausted but I have to read something before I can go to sleep, even if only for a few minutes.

So I made myself comfortable, fluffed up my pillows, grabbed my book, put on my reading glasses and began to read.

Everything was blurry. I thought to myself, "Wow! You really are tired" and tried to shake the cobwebs from my mind but still could not see clearly.

Then I cleaned my glasses, not once, but three times and never did get rid of the blurr unless I closed one eye.

That's when I realized I was wearing my husband's glasses....

6 comments:

Gigi said...

LOL!!!!!!!

Betty W said...

Yeah, that says it. I can only use my hubby´s glasses for a short while, then my eyes hurt.

Dawn said...

Hilarious!

Brooke said...

You really were tired! :)

Kathy said...

How funny!!! Ramon's look very different from mine so I don't think I'd make that mistake, but you never know!

Miss Footloose said...

A little scary, actually, seeing blurry! But thanks for the laugh. I've found myself doing the strangest things when I'm tired. I won't tell you here!