Saturday, January 20, 2007

Yekwanaman and Jungle Mom with the grandbaby Elena . 23 Years and Still in Love!


I will be leaving tomorrow for our Baptist camp in Nirgua. We are hosting a couples retreat for the national pastors. My husband is doing most of the teaching. Loosely based on Love and respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs.


I am taking a sneak peek at some of his notes, and Hee,hee. Looks good.
Emotional Intimacy
Physical Intimacy
Communication with comprehension
Reconciliation
Faithfulness
Honor and esteem
Ladies Only: The Conquest
Chain of Command
Discernment- analyze and advise
Feminine Intuition
Friendship, companionship

My titles are:


Know your Man
The Jezebel Profile
Love Your Husband
Your Love isn't Enough!
Your Intimate relationship, changes everything FOR HIM
Meeting HIS real needs ( make it a priority)

11 comments:

ISM said...

I think I took that pic.

Baptist Girl said...

Hi Junglemom,
You and your hubby will be in my prayers. I hope you have a wonderful time and that God is the center. It sure looks like it is goign to be interesting! *S*

Cristina

Memories for a Lifetime said...

Can we come???

Unknown said...

I wanna be there so bad! I know you all and it will not only deal with serious issues, but will be fun as well. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back home!

Kimberly said...

When you come to the states you need to have this again! Sounds great, will be praying for you.

Jackie said...

Praying that all goes well.

Jackie said...

That's a cute baby you've got there..!

Sherry said...

Good Luck and God Bless you both for doing this.

CaraqueƱa said...

Can't come--plate too full at this time! Boohoo! Will be praying for you and all those gals who are going to get the shock of their lives!

Ashley said...

Aww, what a cute picture!(yes, and I don't mean just the baby! ;)

I love your guy's titles!

Rancher said...

Love that baby. I want a grandchild, but its nowhere on the horizon.