I have been on the Cabbage Soup Diet this week.( Cabbage Soup Diet Reviews) I am sick to death of the smell of cabbage and may never eat it again in my life, but it is working! So, dieting being very much on my mind this week, here are a few diet tips for you all.
1) Get a doctor's approval before beginning any diet!
2) Be accountable to someone for your caloric intake!
3) Don't worry too much!
4) Be sure to eat plenty of vegetables!
5) Experiment with new recipes!
6) Don't weigh yourself AT ALL!
7) If you feel you must weigh, use this method only!
8) Remember to exercise!
9) Take advantage of any exercise equipment available to you!
10)It helps to own a gun!
But all joking aside, I am proud to announce that I have manged to lose over 30lbs since Christmas and am actually lower than my pre-furlough weight. That would be pre- furlough #5 weight. I do not think I will ever see pre- furlough #1 weight, as that was 110lbs and, well, it just
aint gunna happen!
Do you have a diet or exercise tip you wish to share with us?