Monday, April 07, 2008

A meme about ME!

A meme from the Cozy Reader

1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com/
2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box
3. Use only the first page
4. Insert the picture into your Blog.

1. What is your current relationship stat?
( till death do us part!)







2. What is your current mood?
( Chillin')



3. What is your favorite band/singer?
(The Cathedrals)




4. What is your favorite Movie?
(LOTR)






5. Where do you live?
(South America)







6. Where do you work?
( Baptist Church)




7. What do you look like?
(
redhead)








8. What do you drive?
( Caravan)







9. What is your favorite TV show?
( When I can!)



10. Describe yourself?
( Yep! That sounds like me!!!)





11. What are you doing today?
( duh???)







12. What did you do last night?
( The Case For A Creator, A Journalist Investigates Scientific Evidence That Points Towards God)




13. What is your name?
( I was deleted!)


And now I tag...

Pam
Jackie
Jayde
Shortstuff
Marina

6 comments:

Mrs. Who said...

Neat meme! And I want that 'Liberals Hate Me' quote on a t-shirt or bumper sticker.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

i'm on it!
i luv the liberals hate me one

Anonymous said...

That's a cool meme!

Susan said...

Fun read and I've read you long enought to be aware your son was grown.
Susan

Jane said...

Very good answers. I laughed when I got to your name....poor thing....deleted....so sad!!!
Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

I did this tonight but won't post it until Monday. Check it out then. Some are really funny!