Thursday, April 10, 2008

Memoirs

6 Word Memoir Meme

The Rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play

I was tagged by The Local Malcontent. Here is his 6 word memoir.

One fine day when everything's fine.

7 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

Ok this looks interesting. I will try this.
Jennifer

The Local Malcontent said...

Why, Rita, that's spendid! May the Lord richly bless you and your husband, your kiddos for that that you hath done.

Unknown said...

Aw this kind of made me sad! Good job though, just made me sentimental for you.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

thanks for not tagging me! I wouldnt know what to do...

Brenda said...

I will try this, looks hard, but I always like a challenge. I just don't know if I have 5 blogs to tag. . I really don't read that many :)

Jane said...

I love your memoir. I am going to give it a try!!!

Rosemary Welch said...

That makes perfect sense, seeing as I am reading this after reading about the young man who returned to Christ! Yes, you did do all that you could, and it was a job well done. :)