Friday, March 21, 2008

A Peek Inside My Head



That pretty much sums it up!

My thoughts are constantly running around in a very disorganized fashion! About the time I can focus in on one, along comes another to broad side it! BOOM!!! I figure if it can be overturned in my own head, there is no need to share that idea with anyone else.

It sure would be nice to have all my thoughts and ideas to line up in a neat organized way and be a bit more like, Nascar! But no, not in my head. It's a great big free for ALL! Once in awhile, this randomosity leads to a clear thought of great importance, to me at least. A thought that survives all of the wreckage. But mostly, one argument knocks out another until only one is left in the arena. Hopefully, the right one!

I suppose I prefer the way my brain works to that of some others I know. Some liberals dream of a world where all our thoughts line up in perfect parade formation. A place for each and everyone, with themselves as the Parade Marshal. No matter if the ideas are relevant, as long as they look pretty!

I prefer my Demolition Derby style of analytical elimination. Not to worry too much about the looks of things, it's more important to have a strong chassis that will withstand anything thrown at it, and a functionality that has been proven and tested by the real world.

Hmmm... I just had a new thought about...never mind, It got side swiped!

13 comments:

groovyoldlady said...

demolition derby brains are much more interesting than nascar brains. Trust me, I KNOW!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya....just about no matter where I'm at, if I have something to remember or post on the 'ol blog, I pull out my handy paper/pen and jotit down.

Nothing like a dirt track, here in PHX, we have Manzanita Raceway, is is awesome.

Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

If I remember my education classes correctly, the phenomenon you describe is typical of creative people.

The Local Malcontent said...

Blogs by definition, ought to be your singular, random (pursuasive) thoughts.
Wait until you read what I write at the LMC late tonight!!

Some liberals dream of a world where all our thoughts line up in perfect parade formation. A place for each and everyone, with themselves as the Parade Marshal. No matter if the ideas are relevant, as long as they look pretty!

yeah, pretty much attacking that line of thought as gibberish.

Jackie said...

Sounds like a womans brain to me.

The Merry Widow said...

Here is a rather funny poster tha explains leftistas!

tmw

Bob's Blog said...

Do you have left-brain dominance? There is so much new information coming out about the human brain. I think it is really interesting stuff.

Rita Loca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rita Loca said...

Bob,
I took an online test. Not sure on how accurate, but here are the results;
It's a tie. You are right down the middle!

Talk about having the best of both worlds! You are a person who shares both right brain and left brain abilities and uses both of them in everyday decisions. It would benefit you to read the results for both right and left brainers so that you can better understand the attributes you share with each of them. Congratulate your brain for wanting to do it both ways!

MightyMom said...

well that's one way to explain it. I've always used this scenario: some brains are well organized like a waffle. each group of thoughts has it's own square separate and apart from all the other groups of thoughts. which makes it easy to hold an orderly conversation about a single topic from beginning to end.

My thoughts are like spaghetti.

I start to follow one train of thought...only to find it entangled in another....and follow it.....till it leads to another........and another........!!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

hehe
i never thought of it that way

redneck preacher said...

good post

HTOITA

Unknown said...

Rita, smart analogy! Your poor brain though! LOL And my poor brain! This video is a true picture of what I think my poor brain goes through on a daily basis.

Remember going to the demolition derby with the Neuharts in Ohio?