Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Latest Details on Abbie!

Jackie and Abbie went in to be checked by the Doctor today. Abbie weighed in at 3.850 kilos (8.5 lbs or so). This is a good weight as she has probably lost a few ounces already, as most newborns do. She measures 18 1/2 inches.

Jackie had to get the shot since she is rh- blood and Abbie is +. All is well. Both are fine.
Elena is getting used to "sharing" her parents.:) Brian looks good and sounds good on the phone.

Love the gorra de 7 estrallas!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

oh! I can't wait until Jackie can be in the photos with them all! So glad all is going well down there in Paraguay.

The Merry Widow said...

PTL!
Looks like the home delivery was an inspired choice!
Congrats to all!

tmw

Liz said...

Rita, could you ellaborate on the Blood RH thing? excuse my ignorance. I don't remember anything about it, when my son was born (long time ago??) and we do have opposite RHs.

Liz

M.J. said...

What a beautiful family you have!!! Hopefully someday after November 3rd, we will be able to go visit and see them!!!!

MissKris said...

Please feel free to use to use the Grandma computer thingy on my blog...that was actually a forward my friend's aunt had sent to her, so I'm sure it's something that's been flitting thru the blogosphere for a while. Congrats on the new grandbaby...our own kids were great, but aren't grandkids the best?!?

Susan said...

I keep forgetting it's winter down there until I saw the jackets!!
I know you are so proud of those 2.
Susan

MightyMom said...

Congratulations on a very cute baby! Thanks for coming by my place! Stop by whenever you find the time. I know how busy things get with a newborn.

Michael said...

Those are some beautiful kids. I'm glad to hear that the newborn is doing well. She looks a little tired, though. Being born is hard work!

Starla said...

Well the whole family looks beautiful.

WomanHonorThyself said...

familia muy bonita mija!!