Monday, July 09, 2007

Busy celebrating!!! Back to serious Blogging tomorrow!

Just a note on the run! My husband surprised me with an incredible anniversary gift. The entire family had been in on it for a couple of months ,even my son's girl friend, Naomy while visiting in Venezuela had a hand in it.


It is wonderful, and romantic!

What is it???

Have to wait and see... I am on my way out the door for a dinner at Olive Garden, thanks to my sis and brother-in-law!

( So... Beth, are you going to call me to find out??? I know you hate suspense! LOL!)

9 comments:

Donnetta said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

I am ever so eager to hear what the fabulous surprise is!!! Hhhmmmm...

Susan said...

I HATE suspense, but have a good time anyway! LOL

Anonymous said...

Rita, you didn't even give us a hint. I'm sure it's fabulous whatever it is. Enjoy!

Kristi said...

Aww, that's so mean!!!! Please tell us now. And since you're keeping us in suspense, I hope there are pictures!!!

;)

~Kristi

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Jackie said...

I know what it is!! :) Can't wait to see pics!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

I know what it is, I know what it is!! *insert evil laugh*

TO BECOME said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND, I HOPE IT IS THE BEST EVER!!!I can't wait to hear about your surprise. connie from Texas