Saturday, July 07, 2007

The "Rockin" Jungle Hut


Nspired By Faith

has tagged me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger! Here is what she had to say about The Jungle Hut.

Rita at The Jungle Hut. She and her family have been missionaries in Venezuela for years and were just forced to move out by the government there. Through this entire ordeal Rita's heart for God has stood strong and she has somehow managed to keep us all up to date through her blog! How rockin' is that?? Rita and her family's strength and courage are an inspiration to us all!

I am honored to be "rockin" which I think is a good thing, right???? I am often shocked and surprised by the amount of readers I have picked up since I accidentally started this blog. I have seen the blog take quite a few turns over the months. Originally, it was only intended for a few friends and family scattered around the globe. Now I feel as if I have more friends from all over!!

According to my site meter, I have regular readers from places like Israel, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Paraguay, Costa Rica, India, Mexico,Peru, Brazil, Canada...

Thanks to all who read and especially who leave me comments!!! And THANKS and hugs to Deedra!!

6 comments:

TO BECOME said...

That sounds "Rockin" to me. I don't know what it really means either. Lyndy gave me the award but I didn't know what to do with it. I love your blog. connie from Texas

redneck preacher said...

We have a big family Sister. Most of which we will not meet here. You may need to start another blog just for the inner circle of family and antique friends. I am sure you have time.

HTOITA

Anonymous said...

I think it's wonderful that we have blogs where we can meet our brothers and sisters from around the world. I'm glad to have met you and your sister.

jennifer said...

I got this award too and finally will be posting it Monday or Tuesday!

Way to rock!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I received it from Lyndy a few weeks back and plan to post about it soon.
You are "one rockin; redhead"! I mean that in the Christian way of course!

Deedra said...

Rockin IS a good thing! I am always amazed at what my site meter shows up too...Thank you for sharing your daily life with us all!