Friday, May 18, 2007

Why haven't I ever thought of this????



You Know You've Had Too Much Coffee When . . .

* You can type sixty words a minute with your feet.
* Instant coffee takes too long.
* You chew on other people's fingernails.
* You answer the door, before people knock.
* You sleep with your eyes open.
* You go to sleep, just so you can wake up and smell the coffee.
* You don't even wait for the water to boil anymore.
* You're the employee of the month at Starbucks - and you don't even work there.
* You help your dog chase its tail.
* You lick your coffeepot clean.
* You go to AA meetings just for the free coffee.
* You're so wired you pick up FM radio.
* You have a picture of your coffee mug, on your coffee mug.


Do you have anything to add to this list?




My favorite coffee is Venezuelan coffee! I love Cafe Madrid! One of the many things I will miss about living here is not being able to drink Cafe Madrid! I have tried all the other brands, both here and in the USA, but this is my favorite. Wish you could try some!

What is your favorite coffee?



12 comments:

Teresa Maynard said...

These are so funny and clever. Wish I was clever enough to think of another just as good.

Liz said...

Fama de América Rita, or El Peñón
;-D

Liz

Unknown said...

Oh my tummy hurts from laughing so hard! Shane liked these too! I really liked the one of being employee of the month at Starbucks and you don't even workd there! LOL

Tina said...

that was great!! I love coffee too..

Tracey said...

I LOVE coffee and there is none better than Brazilian caffezino (sp?)!

Right now I'm on a Gevalia kick and order different flavors all the time. Our favorites are French Vanilla and Mocha!

Jane said...

you know you have had to much coffee when you "run to town" and forget to get in your car.

Jackie said...

You know you've had too much coffee when the baby inside of you starts break dancing! And my favorite is Cafe Madrid...*sniff sniff* I miss it.

Rosemary Welch said...

These are much funnier than the ones above! My favorite is Folgers instant. That's right. I don't drink much anymore. :)

Portrait of Peter said...

Rita, I guess you've been 'overdosing' on the coffee - again!!!

Still I luv your posts - do keep them rolling in!!

As for coffee - anything smelling of coffee!! please.

Have a great weekend.

Peter

Anonymous said...

I love coffee. I've never any Venezuelan coffee or the other ones you mentioned. My favorite is Jacob Coffee. I think it's German.

groovyoldlady said...

My favorite cooffee is NOT Haitian. Haitian coffee tastes like roasted road dirt. Heck, maybe it IS roasted road dirt (Those Haitians are quite resourceful...)

I'm a coffee snob. I like it fresh and strong and clean because I drink it black (I can feel that chest hair growing already!).

I don't do folgers or maxwell house. Instead, we usually buy Paul Newman's organic.

I hate Dunkin D's (acid reflux, anyone?), but I do like Tim Horton's. Mmmmm! Starbuck's is alright if you stick to simplicity and leave the fancy (expensive) frou-frou flavors to the college kids.

You know you've had too much coffee when you finish all of tomorrow's chores today.

Anonymous said...

The best coffee is my fresh roasted coffee. Google Shalina Coffee and check out my reseller web sites. Any coffee you get from us is never more than two days out of the roaster. We have 15 single origins, 8 blends, 70 flavore, and 4 espressos. Try em.

Kafeman
www.specialtycoffeeroasters.com