ab5sy. I will try and come up with 8 new random facts about me that I have not already shared here on my blog! Hard to do, since I share so much. The good, the bad, and the ugly!
1) I have only tasted alcohol once in my life. That was by accident due to my own ignorance. I had to attend a Marine Corp Ball with my husband shortly after we were married.. I had a terrible cough and while he was away, a very nice Marine gave me a cup of punch to help me with my cough! Boy did it!!!
2) I am a speed reader! 1500 words per minute at 85% comprehension when last tested. Typing, now that, I am not so fast at!!!
3) I love archeology and in another life would have pursued that. I have seen the Aztec pyramids but would love to go to Egypt, as well as Peru to see the other pyramids .
4) I hope to sky dive before I die! But I do not ever want to scuba dive! That would scare me!
5) I love the taste of gator! Especially gator deep fried nuggets!
6) I can not whistle to save my life!
7) I graduated from High school at 16 and started college at the same age.
8) I was married at 18, pregnant at 19, and a mother at 20. ( Good thing I graduated early, huh?)
I am supposed to pick others to do this list, but so many of you have already done it...if you have not, and would like to, just let me know by leaving me a comment.
Here are the other random things I posted earlier.