Friday, April 13, 2007

My Husband Will Pay a Ransome!

It all starts out innocently enough! Just a quick check in to moderate a few comments! The next thing you know, you see a new commenter. You want to be polite and visit their blog, so you read a post..or two! Then, you leave your comment, BUT...ha ha ha, that last commenter sure sounds funny, I'll just link surf right on over there to see if his blog is as funny as he sounds! Then...wow! What a great post...oh, look a troll! I'll tell that troll a thing or two!! Wonder what his blog looks like?... then...you realize ...

12 comments:

Susan said...

Hey! I resemble that remark! ;)

Sista Cala said...

Even Christ's disciples were clique-ish (is that a word?) Remember when the woman w/the alabaster box came to anoint Him? They wanted to know; Why is she here, what does she want? They had no discernment that day.

Cliques have lost their discernment for the things of God.

Sista Cala said...

Oh how true. I have dial-up at home so I do very little there. I go bloggin on my breaks at work. Amazing how fast 15 or 30 minutes can go by. I need to set a timer if I have anything else that I need to do on my break. ha ha ha

Susan said...

You've said it all and well.

Tina said...

LOL!!!

Linds said...

Me too!!!!! I can never just simply check one ...or 2...or 3...

Pen of Jen said...

Here I am busy grading school papers and the laptop calls me "Jennifer, Jennifer it will only be a moment", and 45 minutes later here I am in Venezuela reading ritabook:) What happened??

Sis. Julie said...

I find myself online for about an hour checking all the blogs I like to visit. And that is if I don't leave a comment on all of them....so it can get to being longer if I end up commenting alot...LOL!!

Karen said...

This rings so true. I need to start setting a timer<:O

Unknown said...

Boy can I relate! I came on today to post an update about dad and now 2 hrs. later ... but I haven't been on all week much so I have an excuse???

FeathersMcGraw said...

Looks like me :)

Michael said...

My wife called says that "on line" really means "off duty."