UPDATE: My son just called at 12:00 and says the surgeon has not yet arrived but that my Dad is more stable and they may wait until Monday for the surgery. He has not spoken directly to the surgeon so there seems to be some confusion.
Please uphold my Dad in prayer as he is having an emergency double bypass this evening. My mom, brother, and sister and her family as well as my son are all with him in Tampa. I am here in Venezuela and am feeling very lonely and useless as even my husband is not here. He is out of town and will not be back until Saturday.