Monday, April 30, 2007

I Have Been Tagged!

Three Meme

1. Things that scare you:

-small airplanes!

-rats

-Chavez



2. People that make me laugh:

-my husband

-my son

-Tim Conway


-3. Things I hate the most:

-whiners!

-loud mouth women! YUCK!

-sissy guys!


4. Things I don't understand:

-democrats

-God

-math


5. Things I'm doing right now:

-blogging

-drinking coffee

eating pineapple with banana


6. Things I want to do before I die:

-visit ChajudaƱa

-visit Israel

-finish my scrapbooks!


7. Things I can do:

-live without running water

-put in GI feeding tubes

-stitch wounds



8. Ways to describe my personality:

-sarcastic

-witty

-sassy as can be!


9. Things I cannot do:

-kill a mouse

-run a marathon

-vote for a democrat


10. Things I think you should listen to:

-the still small voice of God

-my husband

-my children


11. Things you should not listen to:

- Whining!

-CNN (The same as above! Whining!)

-Chavista propaganda


12. Things I'd like to learn:

-to be more organized

-to sew

-to be a better friend


13. Favorite foods:
-pabellon

-Torta Tres Leches

-Pot roast


14. Beverages I drink regularly:
-coffee

-diet coke

-water


15. Shows I watched as a kid:

-The Brady bunch

-Gilligan's Island

-The big Valley


16. Three persons to tag:

-Pat
-Yekwnanman
_ groovyoldlady
-


14 comments:

Liz said...

Rita! torta tres leches!!!!! YUM!
and what about "bien me sabe" de coco? double YUM!

I've been so busy... I wanted to comment on the trinity post, but didn't have the time or the brain, to put my thoughts together in english. You on the other hand, wrote a LOT.

Saludos de lunes,
Liz

WomanHonorThyself said...

Go to Israel hun..you will love it!..nice nice list!

Rita Loca said...

Liz, if you can read nothing else, read the post my daughter wrote. "My Parents are aliens". being Venezuelan it will be especially funny to you.

Rita Loca said...

rancher; I think you are right!

Jackie said...

I LOVE Ranchers comment! LOL.

Liz said...

Oh, I did read that!! As a matter of fact I went to her blog. You raised a nice girl, clever too.

I am venezuelan, and sometimes I feel like an alien too!! when you have different cultures and countries in your heart, you seem to belong elsewhere! Thanks God for friends and family.

Liz

Portrait of Peter said...

Thanks Jungle Mum for your very kind thoughts and do appreciate.

However, if I look all "puppy" can I get to keep my pipes - please!!


Luv your meme answers!!

Rita Loca said...

Peter. No sir! See, I am one of those TOUGH mom's!

Steve Harkonnen said...

Good blog. Venezuela, eh? Interesting. Thought I would stop by and say hello.

Rita Loca said...

Steve, welcome. How did you find my blog? Just curious!

Harry said...

But I thought Chavez was a rat!?

My son is going to Israel again this summer. After last summer's visit was cut short, he told us he would return. I'll say one thing for my teenage son, when he is determined to do something, he does find a way.

Unknown said...

Loved your answers. Jackie tagged me for this too, I need to go do it now. Loved Rancher's comment, as usual!

Portrait of Peter said...

One tough mom!!

Now which flight are you flying on - r yes the smallest plane and carrying a cargo of rats and another passenger by the name of Chavez.

Now can I have my pipes - please?

Rita Loca said...

Peter, NOPE!